Stifel Financial Corp Raises Position in Encana Corporation (NYSE:ECA)

Judith Bessette
Julho 17, 2017

Talking about profitability of the company, the profit margin percentage is -0.21% while its operating margin for the trailing twelve month is at 1.32%. UBS Asset Management Americas Inc. owned 0.27% of Encana Corporation worth $30,793,000 as of its most recent filing with the SEC.

Institutional investors and hedge funds own 73.06% of the company's stock. Bocage Capital Llc sold 526,679 shares as Encana Corp (ECA)'s stock declined 8.34%. Fiera Capital Corp raised its position in shares of Encana Corporation by 14.1% in the fourth quarter. About 6,978 shares traded. World Asset Management Inc raised its position in shares of Encana Corporation by 4.0% in the first quarter. Causeway Capital Management LLC now owns 48,768,776 shares of the oil and gas company's stock worth $571,082,000 after buying an additional 23,779,815 shares during the period. Howard Hughes Medical Institute increased its stake in shares of Encana Corporation by 0.3% in the first quarter. Its minimum price target estimates has been figured out at $8 while the maximum price target forecast is established at $22. BlackRock Inc. now owns 21,896,113 shares of the oil and gas company's stock worth $256,403,000 after buying an additional 21,702,894 shares during the period.

Investors wait Encana Corp (TSE:ECA) to report on July, 20. its quarterly earnings Wall Street analysts expect $0.09 EPS, down $0.04 or 30.77 % from last year's $0.13 same quarter earnings.

The counter witnessed a trading volume of 0.98 million shares versus an average volume of 0.88 million shares during last trading session. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $9.75 and a 200 day moving average price of $11.30. Encana Corporation has a one year low of $7.45 and a one year high of $13.85. The stock's market capitalization is 8.90B.

In this article we are focusing Historical volatility of Encana Corporation (ECA). Stock investors purchased 23,027 call options on the stock.

SBI Life files prospectus for IPO
SBI Life Insurance is a joint venture between State Bank of India (SBI) with 74% stake and BNP Paribas Cardif with the remaining 26%.

Relative strength index (RSI-14) for Encana Corporation (ECA) is at 51.18. The oil and gas company reported $0.11 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters' consensus estimate of $0.03 by $0.08. A total number of 5 analysts provided estimations over revenues.

Other analysts have also recently issued reports about the company. This is assuming the current $0.09 EPS is accurate. Baker Bros Advsr L P invested in 0.64% or 1.32 million shares. The ex-dividend date was Tuesday, June 13th. This represents a $0.06 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.66%. Encana Corporation's payout ratio is now -31.58%.

ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: This piece was first reported by Markets Daily and is the property of of Markets Daily. If you are accessing this news story on another publication, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of United States and global copyright and trademark laws.

Several other research firms have also recently issued reports on ECA. BidaskClub raised shares of Encana Corporation from a "strong sell" rating to a "sell" rating in a research report on Wednesday, June 14th. Raymond James Financial, Inc. began coverage on shares of Encana Corporation in a research report on Wednesday, May 31st. They now have a United States dollars 12 price target on the stock. TD Securities maintained Encana Corp (TSE:ECA) rating on Friday, February 17. Scotiabank reaffirmed an "underperform" rating and set a C$18.00 price target on shares of Encana Corp in a report on Wednesday, May 3rd. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, three have assigned a hold rating and four have issued a buy rating to the company. The company presently has an average rating of "Buy" and an average target price of $13.51.

Encana Corporation is an energy producer that is focused on developing its multi-basin portfolio of natural gas, oil and natural gas liquids producing plays.

Outros relatórios LazerEsportes

Discuta este artigo